In conjunction with a leading global management consultancy, Monad Solutions successfully delivered a new integrated investigative case management system on a Siebel platform with OPA business rules to a government agency in Sweden.
- To deliver new OPA case validation business rules solution as core component of a new case management system for implementation in early 2013.
- To build capability of the global management consultancy throughout the delivery lifecycle via on-the-job coaching and mentoring.
- To lay the foundation for OPA being the solution of choice for case transition validations and business rules in future releases of the case management system.
- Swedish language OPA rulebase solution developed and delivered by OPA delivery team.
- OPA-Siebel system integration via Oracle OPA-Siebel Connector.
- Siebel e-script development (OPA).
- Instituted robust delivery and project management for the business rules solution.
- Consistently high-performing team for quality on-time delivery.
- Improved validation rules for new system, with context sensitive and warning and error messages displayed for users.
- Contributing to improved compliance in case handling processes.
- Flexible, configurable rules are easy to change when changes are needed.
For more information, please contact us.