A government agency in Singapore is seeking to implement a Business Rules Management System (BRMS) that can be continuously maintained internally and can be easily scaled based upon changing legislation.
Monad is supporting the agency to setup OPA as the BRMS to automate application assessments and application-related calculations.
- Monad provided extensive OPA training and enablement services to the agency.
- The agency is fully self-sustainable with OPA and is implementing the system with an in-house team of developers, only engaging Monad for more technical or complex issues.
- Highly robust and extensible architecture
- Speed up rule changes, to keep up with legislative change and implementation of new pass types
- Increased system transparency
For more information, please contact us.